This agreement is between Independent Contractor and Meadows Realty and Construction Co.,LLC. reference to handyman/ building contractor/ subcontractor/ independent contractor refers to Independent Contractor in this contract. The Independent Contractor/Subcontractor/Handyman whose full name, address, and phone number appear at the bottom of this document agrees to this contract between Meadows Realty and Construction LLC and himself.
1. Event: Independent Contractor agree to work, providing Labor-related services on projects assigned to Independent Contractor .
2. Assignment: This assignment, as well as any future assignments, is and will be contracted on a case-by-case basis only. MRC is under no obligation to guarantee Independent Contractor any minimum number of contracts or any minimum number of hours. All work performed by Independent Contractor shall be governed by the covenants of this Agreement.
3. Independent Contractor: The Independent Contractor specifically agree that performing the services is not an employee of MRC. Nothing in this Agreement shall be construed as creating an employer-employee relationship. Independent Contractor further agrees to be responsible for all his/her own federal and state taxes, withholding, social security, insurance, and all other benefits, providing all tools, helpers, transportation needed to renovate homes, bathrooms, kitchens and handyman services.
4 Independent Contractor will be paid 50% of profit on the job;10% when he sells the job; receives draws while the job is being work on.
5. If Independent Contractor are paid cash or paid by check Independent Contractor will be mailed a 1099 at the end of the year if MRC pays Independent Contractor . Independent Contractor must pay all taxes to the government. If Independent Contractor fail to pay Independent Contractor taxes Independent Contractor may be caught because we are required to send a copy of 1099 to the IRS. This can result in an IRS audit for past years of Independent Contractor name or company. The penalty for evading taxation is severe.
6. The agreement constitutes the entire agreements between the parties. Any modification of this agreement must be in writing and signed by both parties. If any provision of this agreement is declared invalid, then the remainder of the agreement will remain in force and effect. This agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Florida.
7. Independent Contractor agrees to display MRC Logo on vehicle; purchase MRC hats and shirts.
8. Independent Contractor Promise Never To Reveal To Others MRC Classified Information, Should Independent Contractor Quit Working for MRC. MRC has Developed its System. We Guard, Defend , And Share It Only With Loyal Associates Under Contract. We Will Share Our Knowledge With Independent Contractor; However, Independent Contractor Promise Never To Reveal To Others Our Classified Information, Proprietary Knowledge, Secret Formula, Various Technical Information, Business Information Which Are Not Publicly Available, Profitable, And Practicable To The Company, And Have Been Kept Confidential By The Company, Including, Without Limitation, Lists Of Clients, Marketing Plans, Pricing Policies, Financial Information, And Management ...Secret Method And Secret Device.